Japplis is a company created in 2008 in Amsterdam and specialized in the development of online Java
applications (also named Applet).
I am looking for Senior Java developer contracts in the Netherlands or in Europe, my CV is available online in HTML and PDF
Are you interested to integrate some of the features of the applications in your company applications? Japplis offers several possibilities:
- Custom development: hire our Senior Java Developer, Curriculum Vitae in HTML and PDF.
- Deployment on Intranet/Extranet/Internet (See below)
- Site/Company license: contact email@example.com
- Buy source code of the application
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want one of our application to be improved (or if you like it), the best thing to do is to use the share
button at the bottom of the page.
The more users, the more time I will spend improving it.
You may request new features for the applications, your request
will be treated according to the following rules:
- You're paying for the feature.
- It's a bug fix.
- It's a good idea.
- It's easy to implement.
- You are providing a code example.
Deployment on Intranet
All applications of Japplis can be deployed on the Intranet of your company.
- No external links. All files distributed will be from your own network.
- Custom HTML page: No ads or your own ads, with your template, at a specific location in the web page.
- Preconfigured configuration. Applies the settings you want on the Applet.
- Loaded faster as you control the server hosting the files and less persons request them
- Request features. If this is almost what you want but it still misses some features, you can also request specific development.
- Increase productivity. If the application increases your productivity, putting it on the Intranet will encourage your colleagues to use it and be more productive.
If you are interested, please contact us at email@example.com
with the name of the application and the number of people having access to the Intranet.
Java is a trademark of Sun Microsystem Inc