Today I’ve released Ant Commander 3.0.
Doing file operations is something that you spend a lot of you time to do. Sometime you don’t realize it. For example the time to go to a specific directory or to find the document you want to open or to search in a directory that contains a lot of files for the file you’re interested in.
If a file is included in a Jar file itself included in a war file, you would need to use a tool like 7-zip to unzip both files. If the file is on a FTP server, you will need a FTP tool to FTP it locally first.
Ant Commander solves these problems.
- Fixed delete to recycle bin for Windows 7, 8 and Mac OS X
- Improved execution of files
- More file systems supported out of the box
- Improved ease of use
- New website
- Upgrade of most of the libraries
- Full list of changes here (more than 60 changes)